Sunday, August 28, 2011

Welcome

Photobucket

The above is G. K. Chesterton, one of whose books I am finishing up. I recommend his writing.

As I've invited readers of Michael Kirsch's blog to wonder over here, I probably should post something every now and then to make the trip worthwhile. I've forbidden myself from posting until I've written a Primer for Patients: Colonoscopy Coding, and perhaps I'll do it today or tomorrow. Michael, you shouldn't have challenged me to do this own my own. I really can't be responsible for what might show up here.

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to be the inaugural commenter of the revived blog! I look forward to your musings and wit. As for who will be responsible for your content, I will assume a proper scapegoat will be found. With best wishes, MK

    ReplyDelete